New Jersey Professionals

Social Networking for those 35-50 in New Jersey

Sure would like to see more events for NJP like NJYP. Are we after 40 suddenly boring or what? Anyway, I would like to see more events for fun activities; If we are over 40, there is a better than average chance we are resume savvy. 

Tags: More, events, fun, singles

Views: 380

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robert, I agree! What can we all do to make some more events happen?

I agree as well. Lets see if we can create a few events to make this group worthwhile.

Robert,

May I suggest a cocktail hour/business card exchange at a hotel bar? We could just advertise to meet during happy hour at an agreed upon location. I would be happy to provide D.J. services at no cost. I could use the opportunity to hand out some business cards and network, as well.

Regards,

Chris

That sounds like it could be fun! I'm not sure how to go about posting an event but whatever I can do to help just let me know. Thanks

Let me see if I can pull some strings at Rutgers. If not we have it for another type of event in the future.

I could provide the food depending on the site.

Thanks, Rachel! There is an icon on top of everyone's homepage that says "post an event". Click on that and just use the invite button.

-Regards, Chris

Rachel said:

That sounds like it could be fun! I'm not sure how to go about posting an event but whatever I can do to help just let me know. Thanks

Andrew,

Thanks! My wife is a good cook, so I can help out in that area, as well.

-Regards, Chris

Andrew said:

Let me see if I can pull some strings at Rutgers. If not we have it for another type of event in the future.

I could provide the food depending on the site.

How about you and I put our heads together and try to make something happen? Let me know if you want to try and well get in touch.

Rachel said:

Hey Robert, I agree! What can we all do to make some more events happen?

The BAM Social Sport at Buffalo Wild Wings looks fun. I am looking into lounges at hotels in the central and northern NJ area to hold a business card exchange/meet and greet. If the establishment doesn't mind I may D.J. the event at no cost. Just to give out business cards and network.

Chris that is a great idea. when this group first started they had many happy hour events in Somerville and Morristown area. The Quebe lounge at the Hyatt in Morristown has held many gatherings in the past. That might be a good place to start

Chris said:

Robert,

May I suggest a cocktail hour/business card exchange at a hotel bar? We could just advertise to meet during happy hour at an agreed upon location. I would be happy to provide D.J. services at no cost. I could use the opportunity to hand out some business cards and network, as well.

Regards,

Chris

Frank,

Thanks, I will look into what is involved setting up a card exchange at The Quebe lounge.

Chris

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJP Updates!

© 2014   Created by Laura.

info@NJProfessionals.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service